Tuesday, December 8, 2015

OMG, I am so sorry, Cary. I left you off the list of tournament scorekeepers. MY VERY BAD!!! And you were in charge of all of us.

While blogging again, I have a request from some members and regular players to have afternoon games at the Rec Center. At least Mondays and Fridays and possibly Tuesdays and Thursdays as well. Many of us want to spend our mornings on the slopes, which leaves pickleball in the afternoons. We'd likely start about 4 and play for a couple of hours.

Respond to me so we know how many are interested. kbeer62@msn.com

Thanks.


And Cary, I hope you accept my apologies!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Also great blog here with all of the valuable information you have. Keep up the good work you are doing here.
    แทงบอลยังไง

    ReplyDelete